Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My obsessions with...stationery

After reorganizing my DIY stash I decided to clean out my desk drawers. I came upon a huge stack of notebooks. You know the one I'm talking about, cute little glossy notebooks for jotting down all the ideas that come to mind at the time and the endless shopping lists that are composed in the unlikely event that I should ever win the lottery ;-)
Since I am a control freak with just a slight OCD streak I buy these notebooks in an attempt to keep my life organised and compartmentalized hmm, I'm beginning to realize that they bring even more confusion, since the point of having a notebook is to always carry it with you and I never do. The truth is I hate hobos and other such huge shapeless bags! I'm a clutch girl myself. And after I put my keys, purse, phone and gloss in my bag, there is no more room left for anything else.
While shopping for Christmas presents I found these incredible moleskin notebooks. Tiny and slim, they actually fit into my clutch. I'm jumping up and down with joy! Now if I can only remember to carry a pen with me...

My notebook collection:

21. 01. 2010

The blue notebook in the bottom right corner is the moleskin I now carry with me, dragonfly pendant is courtesy of my darling boyfriend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found some that work! I love BIG bags, so I can carry a mid sized planner.. not that I actually use it ;)

    ReplyDelete